A note on censorship
These days it is unfortunately becoming more common that off-mainstream websites are taken offline in acts of censorship. If you wish to guard against loosing contact to such websites, I recommend subscribing to E-mail newsletters wherever possible. This allows the affected site to send you blocked content by mail or to alert you to alternative sites where you can find this content.
The RSS-Feed of this page is:
If you sign up for the free newsletter you will receive an e-mail-notification with a short summary and a link every time a new English language piece is published on this blog. I promises to not use your mail-address for anything but sending this newsletter and not to give it to anyone. For subscribing please enter your mail-address under “SUBSCRIBE” in the right sidebar.
Should the confirmation mail not reach you or the signing-up fail for some other reason, you are invited to send me a mail with the request to be entered into the mailing-list.
My twitter handle is: @norberthaering. I tweet (mostly in German) on new entries on my blog, but also on other things, mostly economic and political.
Please write to [first name].haering[at]posteo.de
Tipps and comments are welcome and will all be read. Please forgive me that I might not be able to answer all mails, due to time constraints, or that my answers might be short.
- When norberthaering.de is called, only data generated by this domain is loaded. Data of third parties will not be loaded.
- Data is used exclusively for functional purposes and in anonymised form for internal statistical evaluation with WP-statistics. Data will not be passed on to third parties.
- Social media are provided via the DSGVO-compliant WP plug-in Shariff. Data transmissions are only triggered when the social media are actively accessed.
- Cookies are only set temporarily until the browser is closed for functional page operation.
- This page does not load fonts from Google servers.
- Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible in every newsletter or by e-mail, which will result in the deletion of the e-mail address.